Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ok now think and plan...

here i dwell in the prison of my mind, a dark sanctum,myself and i...i march to find the narrow gate that lies deeper inside and to follow the path that is also narrow, my insecurities beside me and my fears ahead, i march on into the labyrinth stored inside my head...
the thoughts of a angst driven teenager are more often dark and sadistic and so people have built the idea that youths speak rubbish but in fact we are the next generation. So dammed be the man who curseth his own future, for he be a ill witted fool!!! yet there is a problem, to follow up with my unoriginal thought rant and that is that we humans tend to classify everything, we see we label is it not? i stand to be corrected. now what about those "unquantifiable" things such as the spark of life. lets get off topic, have you ever heard of the expression "the power of positive thinking" or "great minds think alike"? i have formed my own theory on this and that is that your brain sends out electrical signals,correct? then can your brain also receive electrical signals from other people? and many scientists state that during your lifetime you only use a eighth of your total mental capacity. could there be a certain instinct built in there that we do not know of? or is it just emptiness like space? another thought i have had is that time moves like an animation slide for slide... but i have to go and im out of time finish this later...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should be a neurologist/dachshund breeder/politician. That way, you can plumb the depths of the human mind, take over the entire S.A., and the dachshunds will be anti-stress pets.

    you like?

    ReplyDelete